FEATURED POST

[JURLIQUE INTRODUCES THE ROSEWATER BALANCING MIST INTENSE DELUXE EDITION 2017 - LOOK TO REFRESH YOUR SKIN AND INDULGE YOUR SENSES]

Hello everyone,  The New Rosewater Balancing Mist Intense Deluxe edition by Jurlique will be on counter 3rd July 2017.  ...

Friday, May 13, 2016

[MAKE A STATEMENT TODAY] FEAT. ANTIPODES NATURAL LIPSTICK IN REMARKABLY RED (THE PERFECT RED LIPPIE) - SWATCH + VIDEO!


[ PRESS PLAY & ENJOY ] 


Featuring my Youtube snippet of Antipodes, Natural Lipstick in Shade Remarkably Red. 


HELLO EVERYONE! 

WELCOME BACK :) 

Did you get a chance to check out my Youtube video above? Now who's ready to read all about the Antipodes Natural Lipstick, in shade Remarkably Red? For those who are not aware of the Antipodes brand, they are created and Made in Australia. The lipstick is organic, natural and most importantly offers a quality feeling to it. When rocked on the lips, it glides on so easily leaving your lips feeling moisturised and looking remarkably great with a pop of red colour. The red isn't bright but in fact it's more subtle and softer looking. I actually love this shade of red because it doesn't go over the top. 

Furthermore, the lipstick is highly pigmented and very moisturising which already makes my top list for an idea red lipstick to reach out for. The scent is not too strong, if anything it smells organic and natural. It does not leave the lips looking dry or flaky which is essentially my favourite bit of using this lipstick. There are other types of lipsticks that can make my lips look so flaky and dry which not appealing, however that is not the case with the Antipodes Natural Lipsticks. They're so nourishing on the lips and leaves them feeling and looking softer and smoother. 

The colour is buildable so the more you layer onto your lips, the more colour pay-off you will look to achieve. This shade is perfect for any occasion whether you're heading out to a girl's night or an important event. The lipstick is formulated with 99% of natural ingredients while the other remaining 1% comes from the colour pigments itself. So...what exactly makes the lipstick so nourishing? (Don't worry there are NO nasties included in the lipstick which is such a relief), it actually contains avocado oil which is what essentially looks to provide a moisturising feel to your lips. It seriously does wonders and I would highly recommend the Antipodes Natural Lipstick range if you happen to have dry or flaky lips. The lasting power of the lipstick is that it looks to stay on a for a few hours and may then require touching up after eating and drinking. 

For the overall packaging of the lipstick, I quite like its sleek and compact look. It feels durable and I love the matte soft feel to the lipstick packaging. 

Overall, this lipstick will look matte with a shiny finish to your lips in case you were wondering how the results would turn out. 

WHERE TO PURCHASE: 
  • RRP $26 AUD
  • Available at Myer, David Jones and Priceline, 
  • Otherwise for more info, head over HERE

GET THE COACHELLA LOOK 


To make a serious statement for the lips, simply try out shade Remarkably Red by Antipodes. Pop on a trendy pair of metallic shades, rock a printed bikini, wear a unique necklace and most importantly, don't forget about the flower crown! 

VOILA! 


TRIED + TESTED 


Antipodes, Natural Lipstick in Remarkably Red. 

The formula is so creamy and soft that it glides onto the lips very easily, 

Pictured above features two layers of the lipstick which shows incredible pigmentation of the colour wear. 



The perfect red lippie? 

Look to check out Antipode's Natural Lipstick in Remarkably Red. 

***

Have you tried any of the Antipodes Natural Lipstick as yet? 

What are your thoughts on it?

Happy reading, 

Cheers, 
Livia xo 

Thank you ANTIPODES For supporting me for this review. My reviews are based on my personal  and true experiences. I only recommend products that I truly support.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for featuring Antipodes Natural Lipsticks in your blog post Livia. We hope you love the lipstick as much as we do. #lovethearoha

    ReplyDelete