FEATURED POST

[JURLIQUE INTRODUCES THE ROSEWATER BALANCING MIST INTENSE DELUXE EDITION 2017 - LOOK TO REFRESH YOUR SKIN AND INDULGE YOUR SENSES]

Hello everyone,  The New Rosewater Balancing Mist Intense Deluxe edition by Jurlique will be on counter 3rd July 2017.  ...

Friday, August 25, 2017

THE PERFECT DUO FOR WINTER/FALL SEASON, FEATURING THE LIPS TREAT, MOISTURISE & GLOW DUO BY LANOLIPS, EXCLUSIVE TO DAVID JONES


Winter can leave the lips feeling dry and chapped, which is why I always look to rely on the Lanolips range.

If you're wanting a winter fix for cracked, chapped and dry lips...I always look to rely on the Lanolips lip care selections. For those already familiar with the Lanolips range, you'll be pleased to know that David Jones are now stocking the Lips Treat + Moisturise + Glow Duo which retails for $26.95. 

So for the duo pack, you receive a Lanolips Banana Balm Lip Sheen 3-in-1 and a Lanolips Lemonaid Lip Treatment. Both of these products are so handy for your handbag or whenever you're on the go. Relying on a good quality lip balm is so important, that way you reap all of the benefits needed to make your lips feel softer and moisturised. 


Banana Balm Lip Sheen 3-in-1 

This lip balm is made for those with dry lips and ideal for winter or the fall season. It works to leave your lips feeling super smooth and hydrated thanks to its 98% natural ingredients, whilst the other 2% offers a little sheen for your lips. Plus, if you love the banana flavour, you'll definitely need to get your hands on these. Furthermore, you can add a layer of the banana balm on top of your lipstick to add a little sheen effect if you fancy. 


Lanolips Lemonaid Lip Treatment 

I love everything about this lip treatment, starting off with its lemonade scent which smells refreshing. This is made for those with very dry lips as it looks to nourish and hydrate it. It's 99% natural and it contains 1% of shimmer. This is a creamy based lip treatment infused with organic lemon oil which naturally exfoliates the lips, leaving it feeling fresh and soft. 


Featuring the Lips Treat + Moisturise + Glow Duo by Lanolips 

****

Have you tried Lanolips before? 


No comments:

Post a Comment